Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cancelled

Currently Reading:

The Fall – Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan

The Girl Who Played with Fire - Stieg Larsson

Most Recently Watched:

Insidious – in theaters

Sherlock Holmes


Current Obsession:

Cooking


"Perfect Couples" got cancelled.


Is anyone else upset as I am? I didn't care for the pilot and hadn't planned on watching the show (mainly due to my hatred of Olivia Munn) but the masterminds at NBC sandwiched the show between "Community" and "The Office" and because I'm too lazy to turn the channel I watched it. And I fell in love.


The show is hilarious! I don't identify with any of the couples, unlike Marshall and Lily from "How I Met Your Mother" (are they spying on Ryan and I? They might be with all the disgunstingly cute couple-y things that Ryan and I do that Marshall and Lily also do). But I feel like a little part of me is in all of those characters. And they've grown on me. Even Leigh whom I was expecting to dislike, she is now one of my favorite characters. Olivia Munn, I misjudged you. You are adorable and funny, so much more now than when you were on G4.


And now instead of "Perfect Couples" we're getting some Paul Reiser show. I never watched "Mad About You," I never cared for the show, and now I'm quite disgruntled that this 90s has-been is replacing "Perfect Couples" and ruining my Thursday night line-up!


NBC, don't take "Perfect Couples" away from me! You teased me with "Parks & Recreation," don't do it again!


Sigh. I need more in life than television.

No comments:

Post a Comment